Hello Arkady
On my 1000ex the end cap, on the Legacy has the bolt pattern cut into it. The
motor was to be a straight line coupling to the acme screw and bolt into/on the
end plate of the machine.If you like I can take a photo latter? But it was a
simple hole pattern one large hole for the acme screw To run through, and 4
smaller ones for the bolts to mount the motor.
C.A.G.    On Thursday, June 18, 2020, 04:17:22 AM EDT, Arkady Paka