Any of you guys looking for a acme tap to make your own leadscrew nuts? Well
I found this a few weeks back and bought one it arrived today

Seems to fit the Delrin nut perfectly. This could be extremely handy if you
can't buy any replacement leadscrew nuts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1pc-ACME-5-8-4-HSS-Right-Hand-ACME-Thread-tap/25461
8553544?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/1pc-ACME-5-8-4-HSS-Right-Hand-ACME-Thread-tap/2546
18553544?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649>
&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

the listing is for 2 but I have seen it sell out and restock twice since I
bought mine so every one should be ok to get one. I wanted the make sure it
was the right thread before I let you all know about it.