Hello everyone.
I too thank you Bill.I bought one as well, although it has not arrived as yet.
For the price, you can loose. Its a far cry for $425.00  (that I saw for sale
just a years ago.)
So many ideas to play with, ;-)  this tap could be very useful.more latter.
Have a good day.
C.A.G.

    On Friday, October 2, 2020, 09:41:59 AM EDT, Tim Ziegler