Hello Cole.
my E-mail address is curt.geo...@yahoo.com
Drop me a line any time...  (please remember I work afternoons, so Im only
home in the mornings and after 12pm.)
have a good day.
C.A.G.
    On Monday, October 26, 2020, 12:39:15 PM EDT, Cole Andrews
<coleandrew...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks Curt , been out of the loop for a little. Tried to email you Direct
says undeliverable.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 15, 2020, at 11:16 PM, 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills