Curtis,

Like I said about 30 minutes ago - What is the "appeal" of the Revo?
Especially if you own a "regular" Legacy Ornamental Mill?
Revo appears to be an emasculated LOM - very limited capability.

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: May 9, 2021 9:28 PM
To: Legacy ornamental mills
Subject: Hello Everyone.

For those of you who are Mom's, "Happy Mothers day". ;-)

I was going through some old paperwork and found an ad for the REVO.

The more I look at this little machine the more I like it.
This is a good ad. If I remember correctly I cut it out of an American woodworker magazine, back in the early 2000's.

I have been day dreaming about re-making the REVO and using linear rails instead of the slides that Legacy used.  Other than that I think Legacy did an Awesome job on this machine, Sadly I didn't buy one when I had the chance. (but honestly, at that time, I thought that the REVO was to small for my needs, and did not see the advantages of its design until year after.)

Take care everyone.
talk to you all more latter.