Hey Bill

 Yeah hard to believe all the bells on my WC right. I put a different
router on it a bit ago too. I had to make a new router plate for it. Was
Plexi and it just seemed to crack in about 50 PCs. I glued it back together
to copy it as a pattern. Made one from the self healing white plastic.
Slides super smooth now. I need to find another couple drive motors though
because that's where I took the drive for my 1200.  Anyway nice unit.
Raining this morning so might be a good day to play. Lol

Tim