TimYes I've use UHMW and taped it, the threads did not hold up well for long.
Now granted I did not tape the 5/8-4 threads what I use was much finer.If I can
find some Delrin, perhaps I will try to make those split nuts for the Legacy?
It shouldn't be to hard to do?
C.A.G.
    On Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 06:55:55 AM EDT, Tim Ziegler