HI Bill
Legacy did that on there clock molding. If I'm not mistaken?I agree with you,
but I don't think this is practical for most template work. On this topic I
have more questions then answers. I'm hoping someone in the group may come up
with something new/different form what we have done in the past?  I find for
most problems all you need IS, A slightly different view of what is going on.

Mike has a quote that I like to use in these cases.
"Necessity is the Mother of ..." (everyone always, says  "All inventions". His
reply is. )  No. Necessity is just a Mother! ;-)
C.A.G.    On Saturday, November 13, 2021, 05:57:21 PM EST,