Sent: Nov 29, 2021 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: Spindle drive

I tend to agree with you on that one. Kind Regards, Timothy J. ZieglerZiegler
WoodWork & Specialty14171 160th Ave.Foreston MN 56330 320-294-5798
shop320-630-2243 cell
On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 7:55 PM wrote:Ask curt to show his he put nice bearings
on his to replace the Delrin ones, I haven’t done that yet I just make my own
replacement ones as I need them. keeping them lubricated with dry lube with
every job helps a lot too, legacys ball bearing headstocks were good I had them
on my first mill before it burnt down that’s another part I would buy if it
came up.
You put a heavy 6 or 8 ft pole in your mill and that’s a lot of pressure
pushing down on those soft Delrin bushes they need to be nice and slippery or
better still ball bearings but that is just my opinion of course.

Bill