Tim,
Good info.
Thanks for sharing.
I am sure others in our Group will find your info useful.
Sent: Nov 29, 2021 6:56 AM
To: LOM Group
Subject: Re: Spindle drive

Hey Mac,
Yes I had my Brother do it for me.
I could have used a hole saw but you and I know how that
can turn out to look like. I had some flat stock but was not
has heavy has I wanted. Was looking for 3/16 Ted (my Brother) had
1/4 so we went with that. I'm still going to cut the angle like LOM did
I just wanted to get it up and running last night.
I still had to drill and slot the actual mounting hole to attach it to the LOM
as the pattern I used from the 1500 was different of course.
I just drilled 2 holes and then proceeded to tip the piece in to the bit to
slot it so to speak and then cleaned it up.
Cost????????? I'll laser engrave something for him. :)Kind Regards,