From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of M.W.Foscue
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 1:39 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: not legacy

Jeff,

That sounds to be almost EXACTLY like the venue in Baltimore, MD - where The
Woodworking Shows normally start the show season.

It is held in one of the buildings used for the Maryland State Fair - in
Timonium, MD. (north side of B'more)

We REALLY hate that the Woodworking Show seems to be floundering.  I, for one,
am willing to pay a bit more for admission.  I feel the price for the 4 days is
very low.  If they raised it to $18 at the door and $16 after
coupons/discounts, I would not complain.  I don't think they have raised the
admission price in the last 5-6 years at least!

Cheers!

Mac

  _____

  _____