Hello Everyone.
ONE quick note to all.   Google is no longer sponsoring "Groups" So many things
are not working as they were.Its nothing to alarm anyone, but For our New
members, and others who, Watch the group but have not been fullyintergraded
into the group. Things are moving much slower then we like.
I just went to the group page and found some 5 people pending approval to the
group. (I was not notified that they were waiting.)  NOW for those who have
access to the group but have not been given approval to post, Please do so
SOON, It may take time before either Tim K. or I grant the access to post
messages to the group, (Again notice is no longer being sent to us, stating
that you are waiting.)   I'm sorry for any delays you may receive.

I'm going to add this onto this up-date posting of  mine, A question that was
asked to me, on My personal e-mail.  which is curt.geo...@yahoo.com  Side
note:For any reason, Anyone can ask me (or Tim Krause) Questions at our e-mail
addresses, that you may not want the group to know that you asked.  (there is
no such thing as a dumb question.)I can and will post those questions under my
name, to the group, if need be. So no one needs to worry about not knowing the
answer, or feeling the imbursements or looking bad for not knowing.
OUR GOAL is to "Help All", So the questions asked, Can help others who may have
the same question in the future.

The question.On/about, my roping of the button pattern.
When making a row of pearls/buttons, you need to remember that its not only the
pitch of the rope cut , that you need to think about , but the Acme screw pitch
as well. (Which is 5/8"-4)  There are 4 threads per inch. so when I made my
roping of beads, I used my crank handle as a indicator for me. ONE full
rotation of the handle is 1/4", If my button is under a 1/4" (I used a 6mm last
week, which is smaller...)  I plunged the router bit down, to make the bead,
then lifted up and rotated the handle one turn, advancing the spindle and
carriage 1/4". then plunging down again, over and over until I get to the end,
or where I plan to stop cutting.For the others beads, I used the same concept,
2 rotations would be 1/2", 3 would be 3/4".
Now what looks very neat, Is to cut a rope with the spacing between the rope
(tops upper edge.) that is the same as one of your button cutters. (Magnate
cutters all have a flats on the sides of the button. By using this flat you can
undercut part of your bead, leaving a flat and the button pronounced ( above
the wood) vs like I did with the bead cutters last week, where the beads were
under the surface.  If I can find some time today I plan to show this process
in my detail. (with photo's.)
But at this time, I have a lot of work that needs to be done today. (Work
first, then play time, after.) ;-)
Have a good day everyone.More to come. ;-)