Hey everyone. Here is an incert form there web
site.https://www.slipit.com/all-products/index.html

C.A.G.
The Full Line of SLIPIT Lubricants

SLIPIT offers two basic varieties of lubricants. Our original formulation,
which uses silicone, as well as a non-silicone formulations. Each is available
in three forms to suit specific applications: liquid, gel and aerosol spray.

SLIPIT liquids are the “workhorse” of the product line offering convenience
without the need of an aerosol.

The gel is applied with a brush or a cloth. It may also be applied by hand and
is thixotropic: it liquefies when stirred for ease of use. The principal
characteristic of a gel is that it stays precisely where it is applied so it is
less messy.

An aerosol is convenient to use and can be applied in precise locations with
the use of the directional tube.

Click on any product below to purchase on our parent site: fehr.com.

Silicone Free Slip-it Spray Lubricant 11237Product Code:SLIPIT-SPRAYX1Order now
on our parent site: fehr.com

Slip-it Spray Lubricant X 12 Can Case 11237Product Code:SLIPIT-SPRAYOrder now
on our parent site: fehr.com

Slip-it Silicone Free Tool Lubricant 11 Oz X 12 CansProduct
Code:SLIPIT-TOOL11236X12Order now on our parent site: fehr.com

Slip-it Silicone Free Sliding Compound QuartProduct
Code:SLIPIT-SF-QUART32447Order now on our parent site: fehr.com

Slip-it Silicone Free Sliding Compound PintProduct Code:SLIPIT-SF16447Order now
on our parent site: fehr.com

Slip-it Silicone Free Sliding Compound 4 OzProduct Code:SLIPIT-SF40447Order now
on our parent site: fehr.com

Slip-it Lubricant Quarts 32435Product Code:SLIPIT-QOrder now on our parent
site: fehr.com

Slip-it Lubricant Pints 16435Product Code:SLIPIT-POrder now on our parent site:
fehr.com

Slip-it LW Liquid QuartProduct Code:SLIPIT-PUMP32710Order now on our parent
site: fehr.com

Slip-it Silicone Free Liqui-Form QuartProduct Code:SLIPIT-SF-PUMP32595Order now
on our parent site: fehr.com

Slip-it Silicone Free Liqui-Form PintProduct Code:SLIPIT-SF-PUMP16595Order now
on our parent site: fehr.com

Slip-it Lubricant 5 Gallon 50435Product Code:SLIPIT-5GOrder now on our parent
site: fehr.com

Slip-it Lubricant Gallon 10435Product Code:SLIPIT-GOrder now on our parent
site: fehr.com

Silicone Free Sliding Compound 5 GallonProduct Code:SLIPIT-SF-5GALLON50447Order
now on our parent site: fehr.com

Slip-it Silicone Free Sliding Compound GallonProduct
Code:SLIPIT-SF-GALLON10447Order now on our parent site: fehr.com

Slipit Silicone Free Liqui-form 5 GallonProduct
Code:SLIPIT-SF-5GALLON50595Order now on our parent site: fehr.com

    On Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 12:14:44 AM EST, Curt George