From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jack Terry
Sent: Saturday, 21 May 2022 12:11 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: electronic templates of LOM cutters

The design kit consists of 3 plastic templates and a collection of 40 in x14 in
graph paper on which you sketch your design before producing it on the lom. One
problem is that there are no dimensions on the templates only replicas of the
Magnate bits. I have been trying for years to get depth of cut from both Legacy
and Magnate. The Magnate catalog only gives diameter, total bit cutting height
and radius. It’s not enough information if you only want to use a portion of
the bit as in a barley twist. Maybe Tim Krause can help with this

Jack from Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2022, at 7:15 PM, bulke...@mmnet.com.au