Hey Dan,

Very impressed for sure. hats off to you getting an actual project done. I
do a lot of tinkering and changing things and testing,
but need to make more finished projects too.
What are you using for scooping out the spoon?
I'm assuming your putting on some sort of finish???
Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see the outcome.