Hello Dan
If you having problems there are a number of different ways to rope on the
Legacy.Like Bill said you can use spacer blocks to make your spacing between
ropes. that method worked verywell for me for a number of years.
Mike Pung made two video's on gear indexing and carriage travel indexing, Both
works very well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjcFpO51upw&t=7s Roping/Carriage
travel.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHgzEKnON-o&t=4s Crank handle indexing.

Wish you luck.
Enjoy!
C.A.G.

    On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 05:37:07 AM EDT, Dan Krager