Your explanation was right on(about being vague)! However, the videos did give
me more information than I already had. Although the parts that I was given
aren't even close to what was on the videos, I can figure out from here what to
do with what I have.Thanks again! Jim

    On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 09:10:56 AM PDT, Okla Mike (Liltwisted)