Hello Bill
Im not sure? the biggest that I can make using what I have is 1 1/4" round.
depending on the amount of disks I want to glue up, I can go as long as I want.
The larger dia. you cut form the bone the thinner the disk you will have.Unless
you can find a way to flatten the bone, and glue it up like plywood, I think we
are stuck to 1 1/4".
Now I have been playing around with a "bamboo bone" idea.   Meaning to cut the
bone into strips and then sanding and gluing together, like how bamboo ply is
made. this might offer much larger pieces to work with ?But I have not started
with this idea, yet.
Bone Epoxy is something that I've been thinking about as well.  mixing bone
dust with epoxy to make a solid work piece. ( again just an idea.) but I have
been collecting a lot of bone dust for a while.  I will try this idea one day.
;-)
If you can dream up something, Please let me know?
C.A.G.

    On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 12:02:06 AM EDT, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au>