I’m worse it only seemed like a few weeks ago you talked about it lol

Time sure seems to go faster the older we get 

 

Bill

 

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills 
<[email protected]> 
Sent: Sunday, 9 October 2022 9:45 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Legacy Model 200

 

I said that I wasn't good with TIME. (2012?)  Woops! "How time fly's" . ;-)

 

Thanks Mike.

 

And Thanks... 

 

C.A.G.

 

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 05:46:23 PM EDT, Okla Mike (Liltwisted) 
<[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> > wrote: 

 

 

LOL Curtis, your time skills crack me up!  I looked into when you mentioned it 
and it was Feb of 2012.  So only 10 years ago and by the time you posted that, 
you had already gone through it with Legacy and they told you it was 
discontinued.  But I can tell you one thing, You have always been right on time 
with our group!  Thanks for all you do here.  Looking forward to seeing what 
you accomplish with the 200.

Mike
OK

On 10/8/2022 4:23 PM, 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills wrote:

Hello Everyone.

 

I have a new toy!  A Legacy Model 200. (thanks to both Jeff who found it for 
me, and Tim, who egged be to buy it.) 

For most of the "Old Timers" here, I let everyone know that I was looking for a 
200 for appx. 5 yrs. (perhaps more?) ( I am Very bad with TIME, 5 yrs. could 
any time up to 15yrs for me.)  I tried to buy one form Legacy a few years back, 
and they stopped selling them, so I ended up buying some parts form a 200, but 
not the machine its self.

 

I am very happy with this new tool !  I am so looking forward to using it in my 
shop, in the very near future.   And before you ask, "YES" it will be modified 
(slightly) form its original design. But I know it will serve me well for many 
years to come. ;-)

 

More latter.

 

P.S.

It even came with a router motor and one bit, that I do not already own. ;-)

 

C.A.G.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1102281495.3591474.1665264202173%40mail.yahoo.com
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1102281495.3591474.1665264202173%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/80b02f7b-a5e9-2ace-4f30-4a111ae603db%40iglide.net
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/80b02f7b-a5e9-2ace-4f30-4a111ae603db%40iglide.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/82732736.3598401.1665269109846%40mail.yahoo.com
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/82732736.3598401.1665269109846%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/005701d8db68%2414148340%243c3d89c0%24%40mmnet.com.au.

Reply via email to