There are videos out there on it but due to copy right and such of course we 
cant post them on the group

 

Bill

 

From: 'Denson Ingram' via Legacy Ornamental Mills 
<[email protected]> 
Sent: Sunday, 9 October 2022 11:53 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Legacy Model 200

 

Great Curt this is the first 200 I’ve seen. Thanks for the pics.

Denson 

Sent from Denson's iPhone





On Oct 8, 2022, at 6:25 PM, Tim Ziegler <[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> > wrote:



Yup and judging by the background you gave up your couch lol. Just kidding of 
course. 


Kind Regards,

 

Timothy J. Ziegler

Ziegler WoodWork & Specialty

14171 160th Ave.

Foreston MN 56330

 

320-294-5798 shop

320-630-2243 cell

 

 

On Sat, Oct 8, 2022 at 4:23 PM 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills 
<[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> > wrote:

Hello Everyone.

 

I have a new toy!  A Legacy Model 200. (thanks to both Jeff who found it for 
me, and Tim, who egged be to buy it.) 

For most of the "Old Timers" here, I let everyone know that I was looking for a 
200 for appx. 5 yrs. (perhaps more?) ( I am Very bad with TIME, 5 yrs. could 
any time up to 15yrs for me.)  I tried to buy one form Legacy a few years back, 
and they stopped selling them, so I ended up buying some parts form a 200, but 
not the machine its self.

 

I am very happy with this new tool !  I am so looking forward to using it in my 
shop, in the very near future.   And before you ask, "YES" it will be modified 
(slightly) form its original design. But I know it will serve me well for many 
years to come. ;-)

 

More latter.

 

P.S.

It even came with a router motor and one bit, that I do not already own. ;-)

 

C.A.G.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1102281495.3591474.1665264202173%40mail.yahoo.com
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1102281495.3591474.1665264202173%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLER1Xg0u5A2pWsZKY3vhGBXRRUm1pPYdt7O8DhLemr9Jw%40mail.gmail.com
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLER1Xg0u5A2pWsZKY3vhGBXRRUm1pPYdt7O8DhLemr9Jw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1EDC3437-B184-47BF-8934-9CFF171B3CE0%40yahoo.com
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1EDC3437-B184-47BF-8934-9CFF171B3CE0%40yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/004c01d8db7d%245f39fb60%241dadf220%24%40mmnet.com.au.

Reply via email to