Very handy thing to have one of those taps I have a video on my channel using
one to tap some Delrin

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler
Sent: Monday, 24 October 2022 3:52 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New here - need some help with a replacement part

Here's a tap link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175270225800

On Sun, Oct 23, 2022 at 11:09 AM Vadim Sidelnikov <vsidelni...@gmail.com
<mailto:vsidelni...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I’ll take the pieces off later today and send some additional pictures.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2022, at 8:59 AM, Vadim Sidelnikov <vsidelni...@gmail.com
<mailto:vsidelni...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Tim, there’s a link to imgur in the original email I sent but here are the
pics of the plastic problem piece.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2022, at 8:34 AM, Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com
<mailto:timjzieg...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Vadim can you repost the pix you took? I do not see them unless you had an
earlier email I missed.

On Sun, Oct 23, 2022 at 10:11 AM Vadim Sidelnikov <vsidelni...@gmail.com