From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of James Hoerter
Sent: Monday, 31 October 2022 2:08 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Evolution

Does anyone have a PDF of  taper chart for the Evolution Legacy that will tell
me the distance I need to elevate the platform to achieve a given taper over a
given length of the spindle?  Send to   jameshoer...@gmail.com.  Thanks

Sent from my iPad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/5BB9FDBC-0FF7-429F-B0B2-8500472CC820%40gmail.com.