Hey Welcome Eric,

You have come to the right place, there is a wealth of
knowledgeable people on this forum that have done a lot of what you
mentioned. By now I am sure some of them have chimed in and will share.
Bill, Mike, Curt, just to name a few. there are many
experienced guys that should be able answer all your questions.
And yes you did OK on your purchase.
And again Welcome to the forum.