That looks very interesting to me.  I just looked at a Legacy 900 yesterday
in Indiana, but passed on it for now.  Only 1 drive gear and x-axis seemed
a little to stiff vs yand z.  It was my time seeing one in person vs
watching videos.  Maybe they all feel a little stiff along x-axis?  Are the
gears hard(impossible?) to find or have made?  I messaged this ad in
Michaigan and got a respone they were selling for a friend that has it in a
warehouse.  They wanted my number to talk directly which always bothers me
a little so need to decide whether to pursue.  Does the Michgan one in the
ad above look like a 900 or 1000?  what do you think about the "Im selling
for a friend" response?

By the way I am new to the group and trying to find one of these machines
to start working with for walking sticks and other items.  I have been
woodworking for 20-30 years, but got more serious a few years ago when I
semi-retired and started a live edge sawmill and woodworking hobby
business.  I have since sold the sawmill but still do the woodworking.  I
do still have a chainsaw mill for periodic slabbing if I come across a nice
walnut log here locally.  I also had a nice cnc router for about a year,
but found it too much computer work and not enough woodworking so when I
went back to work this year I decided to sell it.  It was too much money to
have sitting in the corner of my shop.  I am in Central Illinois