Good two cents worth Jeff.

Oh by the way Mike I forgot to add the directional gears for left and right
may or may not be available by Legacy.
I'd ask Cindy about that too.
Otherwise buying another machine for parts is highly recommended. I have
bought 8 total and possibly could sell
you a couple short pieces of Rail to extend your machine? but may be
cheaper to find a second machine?