Ah yes, nothing like the smell of sawdust in the morning, lol.

Jeff from Connecticut
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 27, 2022, at 7:16 PM, Mike Newman <mrnewma...@outlook.com> wrote:

I am finding my search quite interesting.  Legacy did not seem to have good model designation/design control in place.  I have seen units with the same model number but different dimensional characteristics/features.  Also current owners selling the units seem to not be the original purchasing person or never used them personally so they have limited knowledge of exactly what they have to sell.  And to top that off the unit is not currently where they live so they cannot immediately answer basic questions about what is included or the overall size.  Throw a blizzard or two in the mix and it gets crazy to setup a road trip to buy one.  No worries the right machine/right price will become available if it supposed to.  If not for this group I would be much more frustrated and less confident in what I am looking for.  thanks for that.  The sawmill world I was apart of a few years ago was very similar.  Sawdust in any form can be very addictive.