From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mike Newman
Sent: Tuesday, 27 December 2022 10:17 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: router crafter

They definately are interesting.  I have a never used one still with original
packaging/box in my workshop.  I was going to extend distance between centers
to use it, but the limitations in working distance are because of the wire drum
that is used to move the sled.  without a major re-construct you are limited to
about 28in of working length which is a problem for my primary intended use.
That is what has me considering a legacy mill.