Yep I'm aware of this machine and just not willing to spend that kind of
money.  Im working on others that are much better deals than this one.  I
always think about re-sale value on these types of purchases to manage the
down side risk if I decide to change directions or my direction is changed
for me.  Can I exit with a reasonable cost difference that makes it worth
it.  If I'm using in a business I can also factor in profit from sales off
of it as a part of the equation.  This is more of a hobby purchase so
limited revenue in the equation.  May be able to turn some of my ideas into
business things but not that far down the road on this one.  When I bought
my sawmill years ago when I first retired there was a significant amount of
revenue/profit generated by the machine that more than offset its full
purchase price and then when I was done I was able to sell it for what I
paid which is the best kind of deal.  These LOM's are niche enough machines
that there is a limited market for resale/use so I need to be more
selective in spending my budget.  My CNC was the similar to the sawmill.  I
had it for a year and was able to sell for 95% of purchase price because I
had an certain level of machine that appealed to many people looking to
upgrade.  I'm in no real hurry, but my nature is to move quickly if I can
since the clock never stops on life , right.