Mike.A simple way to make your own steady rest is to make the cross members
first. then USING those mounted to the Legacy's rails, you can make your
blocks, By using your tailstock as a reference point, mark the steady blocks so
the center point of the tail stock is the middle of the V/ center of the steady
rest blocks.
C.A.G.
    On Monday, February 13, 2023 at 06:49:27 PM EST, 'Denson Ingram' via Legacy