Yes sir you are welcome.
Denson

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 13, 2023, at 9:40 PM, Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Denson thanks for jumping in on that. Great job.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 5:49 PM 'Denson Ingram' via Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Mike those pieces are 2 1/4” w x 1 1/4” L x 1 1/4” thick
Denson
Sent from Denson's iPhone

On Feb 13, 2023, at 5:20 PM, Mike Newman <mrnewma...@outlook.com> wrote:

Does anyone already have the dimension for the hdpe blocks used on the factory thin stock support?  I finally found a block of the material that I can make my own, but wanted to get the dimensions.  Overall dimensions and then size/position of the v-notch should be all I need.  I will attach it to my cross member I used for my first trial design.  If anyone has one of the actual factory take a few measurements and post them or email me direct.  I can figure it out if nobody has a factory one, but thought I would quickly check before I go down that road?  thanks