Yes that is the idea.  Its still not fully tested, but so far it is working
well. ;-)
C.A.G.
    On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 05:51:55 PM EDT, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au> wrote:

 <!--#yiv1556471128 filtered {}#yiv1556471128 filtered {}#yiv1556471128
filtered {}#yiv1556471128 p.yiv1556471128MsoNormal, #yiv1556471128
li.yiv1556471128MsoNormal, #yiv1556471128 div.yiv1556471128MsoNormal
{margin:0cm;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv1556471128
a:link, #yiv1556471128 span.yiv1556471128MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv1556471128
span.yiv1556471128EmailStyle19 {font-family:"Arial",
sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv1556471128 .yiv1556471128MsoChpDefault
{font-size:10.0pt;}#yiv1556471128 filtered {}#yiv1556471128
div.yiv1556471128WordSection1 {}-->
Very cool curt so can you change the plexiglass gear to a different size as
well? bigger or smaller to change the length of the indexing as well as moving
the stop?

Bill