Yes that is one of the places where Laguna turned up when I was looking for him

He lives here in Australia  and there is an agent here that sells Laguna and I
had not heard of them before. thank you

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Rick Hutley
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2023 11:06 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: wood lathe

This also rates Laguna in the top picks:

  https://www.lathematters.com/best-wood-lathe/

Rick

On Jun 23, 2023, at 09:05, Rick Hutley <rghut...@gmail.com
<mailto:rghut...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I’ve done wood lathe turning for a number of years - not on a Laguna I’m
afraid. However, I can tell you that Laguna have a very good reputation. You
might also look at the Powermatic lathes.

Rick

On Jun 23, 2023, at 07:07, Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com