Thank you Eric and everyone I am sending him all these recommendations and see
what he thinks

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Eric Gantner
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2023 11:26 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: wood lathe

Good Morning Bill,

I do like my Laguna, a one of the main reasons I picked it was because of its
features and price point.  I did have to contact customer service for  a small
nut that I lost for light the is attached to my lathe. They send me one quickly
no questions asked.  My  friend and mentor has a Oneway  as his main lathe, but
has a Laguna and and few others.  I have a hard time with his Oneway because I
am not used to it.  Bottom line there are a lot great lathes, but like others
said get the biggest you can afford, other wise you might regret it.

Vr

Eric G.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 23, 2023, at 8:59 PM, bulke...@mmnet.com.au