Thank you Tim.
I hope you have a good night as well.
C.A.G.
    On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 10:58:02 PM EDT, Tim Ziegler
<timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Great stuff Curt, was good you posted a pic of your pedal lathe too. Many may
have not seen that great innovation. bone turning was great too. Yeah a real
bummer on the power going out , but at least you got a good pic of you and your
dog. Keep smiling my Friend.
Kind Regards,
Timothy J. ZieglerZiegler WoodWork & Specialty14171 160th Ave.Foreston MN 56330
320-294-5798 shop320-630-2243 cell

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 8:16 PM 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills