Hey Curt,

That's getting to be a pretty complex machine there.
Wow, I think what it created on the bone is pretty cool though.
Did it seem to run as smooth as the Wave attachments we have?
It might be nice to have a short video to show the piece moving as
it's under the router, just to get an idea of the movements it's creating.
How long is the change over?
Overall I think it's an extremely cool innovation.