From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 8:05 AM
To: Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Complex wave on the Legacy

Hello everyone.

I found some time to play in the shop today.

This complex wave turned out pretty good.

I don't think the cut shows up well in these photo's

But I have to try to show you all what I am attempting to do.

This wave was made on the Geometric slide rest that I introduced

to the group a few weeks ago.  I made a few new cams, this one seems to

work the best of the batch that I just made.

Here are the photo's and after you all see them, If anyone is interested

we can go into details.

Have a great day.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/802338730.918204.1688940272809%40mail.yahoo.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/802338730.918204.1688940272809%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>