Hello DanIf I remember correctly the number of teeth do not matter if the
gears are in a series. but if the teeth were set in a duplex set (also called a
stacked or compound gear). you can reduce or increase the rotation speed,   I
think one or both of these video will help explain?
Understanding Gears: Speed Vs. Torque.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUfZnZ_0Cb8
Compound gears explainedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmUq2TQ8m2M

But on the other side of this, If you used a larger gear and had a pin on that
gear the pin would move farther from the gear train as it spins away, and
closer on the re-bound.
C.A.G.

    On Monday, January 15, 2024 at 04:36:17 PM EST, cdkr...@gmail.com