From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2024 4:25 PM
To: 'parr...@aol.com' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Feb 5 bone turnings

Hello Everyone. (just got home form work.)

Thank you all for the kind words.

Using and Making the Wave attachment is not all that hard to do.

I too enjoy the look of the waves, in wood as well as in my bone turnings.

If anyone would like to know more, We can open a posting on the process of
making

one. With Tim K. Bill, and my self,(who have all made our own versions.) as
well as a few

others in the group who own the wave attachment, I'm sure anyone in the group
could make there

own. The concept of how they work, as well as the simple construction it takes

make a attachment. Is pretty easy.

Just let me know what you all think?

Here are a few photo's of both, works and attachment.

C.A.G.

On Thursday, February 29, 2024 at 01:48:19 PM EST, 'parr...@aol.com' via Legacy
Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> > wrote:

Beautiful

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aol-news-email-weather-video/id646100661>

On Thursday, February 29, 2024, 8:44 AM, 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental
Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> > wrote:

Good morning everyone

Tim here is the photos you asked for.  I hope these photo work for you?

for some reason taking photo's of these bone handles, just don't quite look the
same as they do by eye.  The cut is .250 of an inch deep (appx. the same depth
as a piece of paper) the wave off-set is 1/8" with a 3" pitch.

I hope this helps?

Have a good day.

C.A.G.

On Thursday, February 29, 2024 at 06:35:29 AM EST, Tim Ziegler