Hey Joe,

Great info and thanks for all the feedback as well. I agree with the size
thing. We are very limited to size.
Even if I did it on the LOM it's limited to less then 12 inch.
All that being said though this is a very exciting adventure and I want to
continue to pursue it.
Yes I follow those Rose ornamental turning lathe guys too and they make me
sightly envious
but I think I have a lot of fun doing what I do. CNC yes maybe, We have a
very large Laser Engraver
too that I think I can do some incredible things as well.
Thanks again Joe I appreciate the feedback.

Ziegler Laser Worx LLC