Well stated, Bill.
Thanks.
From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Jul 23, 2024 12:14 PM
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: Legacy modal 500 for sale. $300.00

I had the unique experience in my life of working for an American company here
in oz years ago for over 20 years now because living in a metric country on a
daily bases I worked in both metric and imperial depending on what job I had to
make for which ever country it went to. we never converted sizes we just worked
in whatever was needed on the blue prints so with tape measures,  rulers or
micrometres either in feet, inches, thousands of an inch , hundredths of a
millimetre, millimetres, centimetres or meters it was all the same to me and
still is.so don&rsquo;t try and convert just think in both I guess its sort of
like being able to speak 2 different languages.

Bill