We've talked about this before. As I said, it is progress.
The company would probably have gone out of business if they did not get
into cnc.
I'd love one of their CnC machines to be honest.
Weinig Moulders would not be where it is today if they did not change with
the times.
Honestly I think they did what they had to do.
Look at the horse and buggie compared to Cars and Trucks today.
Sorry we are blessed to have the machines we do and if they keep selling
when one guy
is done with it, they then can continue to pass on the legacy of the
LEGACY.
Just my thoughts and 3 cents worth.

Ziegler Laser Worx LLC