Hello Tim.
I'm taking one of those penny's back. (so to speak.)  ;-)
I agree Change is part of life. And I  think Legacy going CNC was a good thing.
My problem is and was. There is no loyalty to there old customer's. Everything
is on file, there Lasers could easily cut out and make old parts if needed.
YES your buggy whip / change of times is understood all to clearly.   Its just
the Divorce and alienation (old owners vs new CNC)  that hurts.
C.A.G.
    On Saturday, August 31, 2024 at 07:09:01 AM EDT, Tim Ziegler