I have entered a couple of different residence's for my ggrandfather using the address that was on the birth records for several of his children as the source.  The source for each child has been entered kind of broad, i.e., Births Registered in Boston, Suffolk, MA.  For each child I entered the appropriate details, Vol, and page number.  Now to my question/issue....  When I look at the source for the various residences for my ggrandfather I see the source and details, but I don't know which child they are linked to.  At least I don't see who it is without having to go back to the list of children and match up the year of birth.  Is there a better way of entering this information for the events so I know who the birth source is linked to?

Joan

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp