Your message was *not* in plain text ... which is a violation of the
LUGs guidelines.

Dennis, I don't know about other mail systems, but with MSN mail you can set your mail as "plain text," but your next message may go out as HTML. That's a defect in MSN, but the user has no control over it. My point is that you cannot have a system that accepts HTML then tell people they can't use it. Besides the problem I have, some people have no idea how to change their mail settings.

Bill Hurst