Hi Dave

So do you record 'headstones' in Legacy? If so, how?
I record mine in 'events' tho' I forget whether this category is already there or whether I added it later. I have both headstones and monumental inscriptions and add them all under the one heading with event notes and photos added.

And as there are often several family members in one family plot or mentioned on the MIs, I do the same as I do with census information - add a full report to one family member then copy and paste to each of the others mentioned. That way, I can view the details directly from the relevant record instead of having to flip back to head of household each time.

HTH
Cheers
Sue in Western Australia

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp