On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 12:39:02 -0700, "Dean Bradshaw"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Is there a reason why some of the messages are delayed
>to some users, when other users are getting the messages in a more timely
>manner and have time to respond before I even get the first message?

That's the nature of the Internet. The routing has everything to do with
it. And, no doubt, the routing has changed since the LUG switched
servers.

I, personally, have noticed huge (multi-hour) delays between sending a
message to the LUG and getting my copy back.

--

Dennis Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(P.S. Emails w/attachments or in HTML format automatically killfiled.)