From: "Dermot McGlone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Surname Prefixes - where to put?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:52:45 +0100

On 05/08/06, Henry McFadden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<SNIP>
 But then I'd have to move thousands of Mac/Mc, O', Ui, Ni etc. etc.
 I'd push for it if moving pre-entered prefixes could be automated.
</SNIP>
If a surname prefix field was added to Legacy, I'm sure it would be
useful for many people, but just to be aware that Irish surnames would
not fall into this category.

Regards,

Dermot.

Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb