Well, I had a small number of ancestors that were not common to
everyone that I wanted to follow, for example the baselines from my
family name and my wifes.  Only following one common ancestor always
left off some family that we have contact with.

It would be great if we could even go through and pick people to
include and that the charting software would find them and make some
lines.

I think there is an addon to Legacy (that costs more than Legacy)
that can do this.  Treelines or somesuch.  I was hoping it could be
done in Legacy itself.

Shawn