Ana,
I had done that for a few, but then I tried it differently. On the individual information screen, in the buried location I use the city, state, etc. Then I add the cemetery name and address in the burial address field. I like the way it shows up on reports this way.
Nancy

----Original Message Follows----
From: Ana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] adding an event address to multiple people
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:56:54 -0400

Nancy

How do you enter the cemetery under "buried" on the Individual Information Screen? - Such as: Webster Cemetery, Highland Co., Ohio - rather than Highland Co., Ohio?

I use the specific Cemetery Name & then I go to:

(1) Master Location List>Webster Cemetery, Highland Co., Ohio

(2) click Notes: here I add information such as: addresses (for small rural ones I try to give directions): the condition; when it was copied; history of the cemetery, size - etc. etc.

If I need to add or alter information later - then the change is universal for all who are buried there.

And I hope this additional "Notes" information will help others locate their family.

Print or not Print on reports - your choice.

Ana

Nancy Bender wrote:
An uncle of mine recently visited a cemetery near him where many of our common ancestors are buried. I add the Cemetery name and address in the Burial address field. Is there a way to add this to several people at once or do I just need to go to each person, click on the + by the burial field and add it from the address list from there?
Thank you,
Nancy

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/