-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of smuggler
Sent: Sunday, 27 August 2006 6:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New General Release Build - 26 August 2006 - ver
6.0.0.107

Hello

Has anyone been able to successfully download this install?  I attempted
to download this update and it failed.

I now cannot get into my Legacy program at all.  On attempting to open
Legacy I get the message

"Legacy setup was not completed properly.  To fix this problem you should
download and install the latest version available from our website.  Click
the yes button to download and install the latest version from our
websited."

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

With thanks

Anne Wiltshire